All of a flutter, South Africa is clucking about the best food ordering app – there was even a live test on the radio this week to put the options through their paces. But what South Africa needs to know is that there’s a better option: the Nando’s ordering app.
South Africa’s best‐loved PERi‐PERi chicken has flown the coop after 30 years and can now be ordered on the fly.
Designed & developed by VML, one of South Africa’s top‐ranked advertising and brand agencies, the delivery app offers customers the full Nando’s experience in the palm of their hand.
The tech geeks will love it for its single code base, which means that regardless of whether you’re ordering on web, iOS or Android, you’re all channeled through the exact same system. In addition, the app front‐end integrates into the point‐of‐sale (POS) systems of over 240 Nando’s casas nationwide. In fact, VML designed a brand new bespoke eCommerce middleware solution for the chicken chain, which allows each store to manage its stock and financial admin as well as a full CMS all through a live dashboard.
VML has also built in clever functionality that will have the geeks and the food fans crowing.
- Orders can be placed via voice or text.
- Search is easy with the system recognising menu options by name, localised synonyms and/or nicknames.
- The app has auto configuration capabilities so a customer can ask for a “Hot chicken burger meal with fries and coke”, and it configures the order accordingly to be added to the basket with one click, ready for checkout.
- And of course there’s artificial intelligence in there too with the app’s ability to remember favourite orders for one‐touch delivery based on user behaviour.
- Nando’s lovers can plan their day by ordering for delivery ASAP or a specific time in the future on that same day, so dinner’s sorted by breakfast.
- Orders can be collected in‐store or delivered to a location of choice.
- And delivery can be tracked with the same Nando’s brand of humour we all love.
“Nando’s has been around for more than 30 years serving the most delicious, flame‐grilled chicken, presented within a uniquely Afro‐Portuguese experience, is what has led to the brand’s undeniable success. Whilst these ingredients have not changed, the world around us has,” says Darren Hampton, Nando’s Head of Digital IMEA. “So the question we asked ourselves was how do we make it even easier for South Africans to get their hands on Nando’s and added to this, how do we make sure the experience of doing so is as good as visiting one of our restaurants? I’m delighted to say that we have managed to pack all of that, and a few cheeky extras, into the new Nando’s app!”
The app guarantees high availability so customers will always be able to order their favourite flame‐grilled chicken, even if birds of a feather have all flocked together in Umhlanga this December.
“We are incredibly proud of the work we’ve delivered for Nando’s on the app and the full eCommerce platform. Not only is it truly seamless and easy to use, it has Nando’s voice and flavour woven into the fabric of the user experience”, adds Jarred Cinman, CEO at VML SA. “From Rosettenville, to the rest of South Africa, to the world, and now to the palm of your hand. PERi‐PERi is life and we’ve made it easier than ever before to get your hands on some.”